Welcome to UrduBooksForChildren.com
You may use material displayed on UrduBooksForChildren.com for noncommercial, personal use only. You may NOT copy, sell, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to utilize the content provided by UrduBooksForChildren.com for anything other than non-commercial purposes. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, cancel orders and take all other necessary action if we believe that your conduct violates the Terms.
In consideration for the information and services provided by UrduBooksForChildren.com, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are under (14) years we assume that your parents are aware and you are allowed to use UrduBooksForChildren.com You agree to provide accurate personal information during the registration process and to maintain the accuracy of such information. You also hereby agree to the following standards of user conduct:
- The security of your username and password is your sole responsibility. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. We assume no responsibility for damage or losses associated with unauthorized use of your account.
- You hereby agree that any content you submit to UrduBooksForChildren.com or post to UrduBooksForChildren.com is the property of eTeam and can be used, displayed, or deleted in any way we see fit.
- You agree not to use UrduBooksForChildren.com to do any of the following:
- Post or otherwise make available any illegal, offensive, objectionable, libelous, racially offensive, abusive, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate information or content on UrduBooksForChildren.com, including, but not limited to, remarks relating to gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual preference, age, disability etc.
- Impersonate any person, including UrduBooksForChildren.com registered users, officers, employees, partners, advertisers, publisher, or any other party.
- Collect, maintain, or store personal information regarding any of our users.
- Make false orders or make orders under a false name.
- Post or otherwise make available any material or content that violates a copyright, patent, trademark, or other rights.
- Post or otherwise make available content containing personal information (names, phone numbers, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, website URL’s, etc.).
- Post or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, off-topic postings, junk mail, or other materials without the advanced expressed written consent of eTeam.
- Post or otherwise make available any viruses, spyware, or other computer code, malicious or otherwise that is intended to harm, disable, destroy, or otherwise limit the use and functionality of any hardware or software.
- To in anyway disrupt our service, servers, network, or other software and hardware related to UrduBooksForChildren.com
- Violate any local, provincial, federal, or international law or regulation.
You understand and agree that we may access or disclose your personal information with others if we believe it is necessary to comply with a court order, the legal process, to defend our rights, or to defend ourselves in any litigation, to protect the safety and/or rights of the general public, or to respond to a service related request by you.
Right to Delete or Modify Order or Comments
We reserve the right to delete or modify any order or comments that we determine to violate any of our Terms or general standards of good taste at any time and at our sole discretion. We strive to maintain a high level of integrity with our user-submitted orders, and any user submissions that is determined to be disingenuous in any way, and could diminish the overall quality of our business may be removed.
Use of UrduBooksForChildren.com is at your own risk. All the information contained on UrduBooksForChildren.com and any information distributed by or on behalf of UrduBooksForChildren.com is provided As Is without any warrantee, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any warrantee of non-infringement or any implied warrantee of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We make no warrantee regarding the accuracy of the information contained on or distributed by UrduBooksForChildren.com or the quality of products or services provided by businesses listed with UrduBooksForChildren.com, our advertisers, or other third-parties. All information viewed, ordered, or otherwise received from partner using UrduBooksForChildren.com is done at your own risk. You are responsible for any damage caused to you or your family or friends or anyone utilizing the services and material available by our partners.
Proprietary Rights and Copyright Information
All of the information contained in UrduBooksForChildren.com, including books listings, links, and other resources is the property of eTeam, is considered proprietary, and is protected by applicable local copyright laws and other international intellectual and other property laws. UrduBooksForChildren.com reserves all rights except as expressed within these Terms. Advertisements and other third party information may be protected by copyrights, servicemarks, trademarks, or other laws.
Links, Advertisements, and Third Party Website
UrduBooksForChildren.com may display links to advertisements with links to third-party websites, as well as links to other resources. eTeam makes no warrantee as to the accuracy, workability or appropriateness of the content/service of any linked or third party website. Our link to a website should not in any way be interpreted as an endorsement by eTeam. We also makes no warrantee as to the safety of these or other websites as it pertains to viruses, spyware, or any other malicious programs. You agree that eTeam will not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or potentially caused by any link, advertisement, or third-party website.
You agree to indemnify and hold eTeam, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, or partners harmless from any demands or claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of information you submit, post, transmit or make available through UrduBooksForChildren.com, your use of the UrduBooksForChildren.com, your connection to the service, your violation of our Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
Termination of User or Partner Accounts
You agree that we may terminate your account, registration, or access to UrduBooksForChildren.com without advance notice for any reason or for no reason. Although cause is not required to cancel your account, your account may be canceled if you request it, if you have violated the Terms, if we experience technical complications or data loss, if your account is inactive for an extended period of time. All terminations are subject to our discretion and we shall not be liable to anyone as a result of terminations.
Our trademarks and servicemarks, including UrduBooksForChildren.com, eTeam, and others are the property of eTeam. You hereby agree not to use any of our trademarks or servicemarks without our expressed written permission.
If you believe that any information provided by UrduBooksForChildren.com or displayed or made accessible by link from UrduBooksForChildren.com infringes on yours or someone else copyright, please let us know and we will terminate the offending account, link, or listing. Please send us an email at info@UrduBooksForChildren.com with your full name, address, and complete contact information, a description of the material in question, it’s location on UrduBooksForChildren.com and a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that information in your email is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright or have authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Any dispute relating to the Terms shall be resolved in courts in Karachi, Pakistan.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
You agree that eTeam is not be liable to you for any damages (direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or special) or losses resulting from the use of UrduBooksForChildren.com, any assumptions made based on UrduBooksForChildren.com content, unauthorized usage, inability to use the service, termination of the service (temporarily or permanently), any damages resulting from using a website linked in any way from UrduBooksForChildren.com or any damages resulting from any products or services of any of our advertisers or partner businesses listed with UrduBooksForChildren.com or damages related in any other way UrduBooksForChildren.com users can cause to its partners like non-payment of orders or false online orders.
Thank you for abiding by the Terms, and for using UrduBooksForChildren.com Enjoy!